Six AHSAA Games Set to Use DVSport Instant Replay This week
MONTGOMERY – AHSAA Director of Officials Mark Jones has released the the AHSAA Instant Replay Report for Week 4, September 20-22. Through last week’s games, a total of 40 high schools have participated in contests using the DVSport Instant Replay this season. This weekend, 10 more schools will have the opportunity to participate in a contest using instant replay.
On the season there has been Instant Replay in 30 games with a total of 24 challenges with four overturned – a percentage of 16.7%. This week there will be six games using DVSport Instant Replay, all on Friday, Sept. 28.
There were three challenges in five games last week with one challenge reversed. Details are below. Also below are this week’s games using instant replay and a synopsis of DVSport Instant Replay program to date.
Wetumpka vs. Buckhorn at Jacksonville State
- Buckhorn Challenge. Review of touching by receiver on kick going out of bounds. Play stood that receiver touched the ball.
Central Phenix City at Opelika
- Opelika Challenge. Review of spotting of the ball. Review showed placement of ball was correct.
Pinson Valley at Oxford
- No challenges
Jeff Davis at Auburn
- Jeff Davis Challenge. Spotting of the ball. Call was overturned and placed at the correct spot.
Oak Grove at Good Hope
- No challenges
FRIDAY, SEPT. 28
- Decatur (6A) at Lawrence County (5A), Moulton
- East Limestone (5A) at Athens (6A)
- Hubbertville (1A) at Hackleburg (1A)
- Minor (6A) at Auburn (7A)
- Oak Mountain (7A) at Pelham (6A)
- Park Crossing (6A) at Central-Phenix City (7A)
Next week we have five games scheduled at this time, all on Friday
FRIDAY, OCT. 5
- Arab (5A) at East Limestone (5A)
- Elmore County (4A) at Handley (4A), Roanoke
- Enterprise (7A) at Central-Phenix City (7A)
- Hewitt-Trussville (7A) at Vestavia Hills (7A)
- Jackson (5A) at Thomasville (3A)
- Sparkman (7A) at Austin (7A), Decatur
- Spain Park (7A) at Thompson (7A), Alabaster